1. What do you usually do with your friends?
2. How long have you known your best friend?
3. When will you see him/her next?
4. What do you (and your best friend) usually do together?
5. Which do you think is better, to have many friends or just a few close
6. What job do you do?
7. Do you like your work?
8. Have you received training before/ during this job?
9. Which day of a week would you like to change, and how would you want to make the change?
10. Would you feel sad if you leave your job?
11. What are the good places to eat around where you live?
12. What do you like about your house?
13. What can you see when you look out of your apartment window?
14. Do you always invite friends to come to your home? What do you do when they visit?
Describe a restaurant that you like
You should say:
where this restaurant is
what type of food this restaurant has
why you go to this restaurant
and explain why you like this restaurant.
What are some reasons why people eat out?
Does it give people more status to eat in a restaurant rather than eat at home?
Do people go restaurants more often than before?
Do you prefer to eat in a restaurant or at home?
When buying food, what do you think people pay attention to?