1. You are an university student who are living in the accommodation at thecampus. One day you find something wrong with your accommodation. So you write aletter to the House Officer to tell them what happened, the reason you think,what you decide to do, and whether if it is right.
2. It is wrong that our government pay more money to the artist projects,for instance, there are more and more paintings and sculptures appearing at thepublic places, because there are more important thing to do. What's you opinion?Do you agree or disagree with it?
3. writing to an English speaking college about qualification,accommodation, fee, what courses do you want to choose and why.
4. Participating in a sport is as important for psychological health as itis for physical condition and social development.
5. You have left college. But you didn't say goodbye to your friend wholive in the room with you because he had a course at that time. Write a letterto him to appology and tell hem how you spend that days before you leave and howyou get home. Then invite him to visit you.
6. Some people say the parents should except school to conduct theirchildren's behavior and tell them what is 'right' or 'wrong'. Others say schoolsshould take this responsibility. Please give your point about it.
7. Write to the agency officer and complain about the rent car which hassth wrong. Tell them the problems of the car you rent from the agency and yourrequiring.
8. As the developing countries and the third world countries, there are afunds, how to use it? Invest in the basic education or in the high-technology,for instance, computer? What's your opinion?
9. You are a foreign student. Write to the Student Union, introduce yourhobbies and interests and ask information of clubs and societies. You want tojoin a club or society enjoy your time when you study there.
10. Fast food is developing more and more popular. It replaces othertraditional food. Some people think it is good, some people disagree with it.What's your opinion about it. Give some reason of your opinion.