1. 流程图process chart
2. 柱状图 bar chart
3. 饼图pie chart
1. Some people believe that unpaid community service should be a compulsory part
of high school programs (for example working for charity , improving the
neighborhood or teaching sports to younger children). To what extent do you
agree or disagree?
2. Today more and more old cities are being rebuilt and redesigned in order to be modernized. What are the advantages and disadvantages of this trend? Give your opinion and relevant example.
3. Some people think that studying history is a waste of time while others think that it is essential to learn. Discuss both sides and give your opinion.
4. Some people think that famous people’s support towards international aids organizations draws attention to problems, while others think that celebrities make the problems less important. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
5. Some people think that schools are merely turning children into good citizens and workers rather than benefiting them as individuals. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
6. Littering in cities is an increasing problem which needs to be dealt with. Some people think that a steeper fine is the best way to deal with the problem. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
7. Directors and managers of organizations are often older people. Some people say that it is better for younger people to be leaders. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
8. The majority of news being reported is bad news such as wars, famines, accidents and crime. Why do you think that is? Do you think news should be a balance of both good and bad news?
9. When a country develops its technology, the traditional skills and ways of life die out. It is pointless to try and keep them alive.To what extend do you agree or disagree?
10. Today more and more old cities are being rebuilt and redesigned in order to be modernized. What are the advantages and disadvantages of this trend? Give your opinion and relevant examples.
11. Some people believe that countries should invite foreign companies to open their branches, offices and factories in order to develop their economies. Others think countries should invest in their own companies instead. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
12. There are fewer and fewer employment opportunities for graduates entering the job market and this will have serious implications for higher educations. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this?
13. Many museums charge for admission while others are free.
Do you think the advantages of charging people for admission to museums outweigh the disadvantage?
14. It is important for children to learn the difference between right and wrong at an early age. Punishment is necessary to help them learn the distinction. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?
15. Modern technology is now very common in most work place.
How do you think this has changed the way we work?
Do you think there are disadvantages to relying too much on technology?
16. Some may believe that more academic subjects, such as chemistry, physics and history should be taught in schools, while others believe that students will derive more benefit from studying practical subjects, such as motor mechanics and cooking. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
17. Air transport is increasingly used to export types of fruits and vegetables to countries where they cannot be grown or are out of season. Some people say it is a good thing, but other people think it can't be justified. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
18. Some people think government should ensure the healthy lifestyle of people, but others argue that it should be decided by individuals. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
19. People aim to achieve the balance between their work and lives, but few people achieve it. What are the causes of the problems? How to overcome it?
20. Some people think that developments of technology make people’s life more complex. But others believe that people should choose a simpler life without using technologies. To what extent do you agree or disagree?