Your ideal/perfect room/house (your room in childhood)
1. Why is city noisier than the countryside?
2. What are the differences between the houses in the city and the houses in the countryside?
3. How will our houses be like in the future do you think?
4. Most people think if you don't have a house, people will not marry you?
5. What kinds of social reality will lead to this opinion?
A person with the spirit of adventure
1. Why are they into adventurous, such as expeditions and ex-games?
2. If they die or get injured, should the government provide any help?
3. What are some of the popular ex-games in China?
4. Why are the fans of ex-games usually? Why?
5. Should the government ban or restrict ex-games?
Describe a (small) company that you think is successful
1. What types of companies do you have in China?
2. Which is the most popular?
3. Should people work for others or be their own boss?
4. What are the disadvantages of family business?
5. If you had a company, how would you manage it?
A place near a lot of water (you visited when you were a child)
1. What are some of the jobs that are involved with water?
2. Have to ever taken a ship before?
3. What are the pros and cons of shipment?
4. What is the difference between taking a ship and taking a plane?
A happy event in childhood
1. How do you usually spend your days during Spring festival?
2. Why do people celebrate western festivals in China? Is it the same with foreigners?
3. Do you usually think about the past?
4. Why do some people like to think about their childhood?
A peaceful place
1. Why do people enjoy living in a quiet place?
2. What are the benefits of living in a quiet place?
3. What are some of the causes of noise in cities?
4. What can we do about it?
5. What could be the consequence of too much noise for people?
A child you know
1. Is it ok for children to play computer games?
2. Do you think children should do more outdoor activities?
3. How should we encourage children to spend more time on studies and less time on computer games?
Describe a new law
1. Should policemen take guns with themselves?
2. What is the difference between male police and female police?
3. How the social status of a lawyer in China?
4. What are the responsibilities of a lawyer do you think?
Describe a visit you made to your friends/ a family
1.Why do people enjoy paying visits to others?
2. What is the difference between visits by children and visits by adults?
3. What trouble would you have if you have guests at home?
4. Now people are becoming more and more busy, it is appropriate to pay regular visits to others?
A good leader from your friends
1. What personality should someone have in order to be a good leader?
2. Who is the leader in your family?
3. Is big decision the same as small decision in your family?
4. What is the difference between people make decisions today and in the past?
Describe a photo of yourself (you remember well)
1. Do you enjoy taking photos?
2. How do you usually keep photos?
3. Is it easier to take photos than before?
4. Do old people like to take photos as much as young people?
5. Why do some people not like taking photos?
Something expensive you bought(some clothes you bought)
1. Do you usually buy things that you don’t need?
2. Why do some people buy things that they don’t really need?
3. Do ads really affect people’s buying decisions?
A vehicle you want to buy (something you have to save money for)
1. How has transportation tool changed over the past years in your hometown?
2. What is the cause of traffic jams do you think?
3. Do you think vehicles are the main reason why there are so many traffic jams?
4. What can we do about it?
A book you enjoyed reading (in childhood)
1. Do you think people enjoy reading in China?
2. Do children like to read in your country?
3. Do children have enough time for reading in China?
4. What is the difference between the books old people like and young people like?
5. What will people enjoy reading in the future?
6. What are the benefits of reading do you think?
Describe something you’ve done with others (that showed team spirit)
1. What are the benefits of cooperation?
2. What will it be like if there is only one person doing things?
3. Do you think people pay more attention to cooperation than before?
Describe a piece of recent/interesting news
1. Which do you like the best, TV, newspaper or radio?
2. Do old people and children like the same kind of media?
3. How about Chinese and westerners?
4. Why do people read news?
5. Which is more important, domestic news or international news?
Describe a job you want to try
1. How do people find jobs in China?
2. Is it easy to find a job in China?
3. Does your university help students prepare for their future career?
4. What qualities should an employee have?
5. How do you think about looking for jobs in the internet?
Describe someone you'd like to travel with/ a travel companion
Describe a change/lifestyle you could make for your fitness
Describe a person you helped
Describe a person who speaks a foreign language (a foreigner you know)
Describe a practical skill (something you are interested in and want to learn more about it)
Describe a naughty thing you did in childhood
Describe a children’s song
Describe a garden that you think is beautiful
Describe a conversation you had on the phone
If you have a day off, what would you do?
Describe someone in the news you'd like to meet
Describe the better part of your personality/ character
Describe a celebration in your country (traditional festival)
Describe a character in a book you read
Describe a school/historical building
A leisure center/ a place where you spend your leisure time
Describe a foreign/Chinese food/dish you’d like to try