Is romantic love the most important condition for marriage?
1. Marriage is the result and extension of love. Therefore, romantic loveis the most important condition for marriage.
2. love should be the most important condition for marriage because amarriage without love is like hell in which the couple suffer for the rest oftheir lives.
3. Romantic love will enable the couple to conquer any difficulties intheir life together.
4. In feudal~ society, many people suffered from arranged marriages becauselove was never an element for consideration in marriages at that time.
5. Romantic love can lead to the healthy psychological development of thecouple.
6. Marriages based on romantic love will bring forth beautiful andintelligent children.
7. Marriages based on love tend to create a happy and harmonious~atmosphere in the family which is good for the development of children.
8. A happy marriage helps one to achieve more in one's career.
9. A marriage without love is worse than being single.
10. Marriages without love are most likely to end in divorce, which createsmany social problems.
1. Love is not the most important condition for marriage because love isromantic whereas marriage is practical.
2. tack of money in a new marriage might bring trouble and chronic~quarrelling.
3. Education is the most important condition for a good marriage because acouple whose educational levels do not match are not likely to have much incommon.
4. A marriage based on romantic love alone will not last long, for a senseof responsibility is most essential to a successful marriage.
5. Age is a very important condition for a happy marriage because, if thecouple belong to different age groups, they tend to have different interests andfind it hard to understand each other.
6. Love is not the most important condition for a happy marriage because,when the choice is carefully and wisely made, it's usually a good one.
7. Health is a very important condition for a good marriage. If eitherparty of a marriage suffers from poor health, then happiness is impaired.
8. As the saying goes, "Love blinds a man to all imperfections." So amarriage based on love alone is only a bet for happiness.
9. Parental approval is important for marriages because it creates unity ina family. Moreover, the experience of parents can often correct and restrain theheadstrong and distorted choices of inexperienced youth.
10. Love is not the single, most important condition for a successfulmarriage. It requires the combination of many conditions, all of which areimportant.