Older people who need employment have to compete with younger people.
What are the problems will this cause? And what solutions can be recommended?
The leaders or directors of organizations are often older people. But some people say that young people can also be a leader. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
1. We are becoming increasingly dependent on computers. They are used in business, crime detection and even to fly planes. What things will they be used for in future? Is this dependence on computers a good thing or should we be more suspicious of their benefits?
2. "Telecommuting" refers to workers doing their jobs from home for part of each week and communicating with their office using computer technology. Telecommuting is growing in many countries and is expected to be common for most office workers in the coming decades. How do you think society will be affected by the growth of telecommuting?
1. Natural resources such^as fresh water, oil and forests are disappearing from Earth. Why is this happening? Suggest a solution for this problem.
2. As countries develop, more and more people buy and use their own cars .Does the advantage of this for individuals outweigh the disadvantage for the environment?
3. Many people say that we have developed into a "throw-away" society, because we are filling up our environment with so many plastic bags and rubbish that we cannot fully dispose of. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion and what measures can you recommend to reduce this problem?