Part 1 – Describing relationships
Practice Question 1:Who do you take after in your family?
Practice Question 2:Do you like your college professors? Why/why not?
Practice Question 3:Who is your favorite music or sport star? Why?
Practice Question 4:Is it important to for people have good neighbors?
Practice Question 5:How do you make new friends in school?
Practice Question 6:Is it possible to develop true friendships nowadays?
Part 1 – Vocabulary Exercise A
Choose appropriate words to fit thedescriptions
reliable patient adventurous
brave generous passionate
1. Heenjoys unusual and rather dangerous activities like activities like white-waterrafting. He’s so __________.
2. He’salso very __________. If he hurthimself, he never complains about the pain.
3. Theygave a lot of money to earthquake victims. They’re __________.
4. Theexaminers are very __________. They arequite calm even if they have to repeat the same question three times.
Part 1 – Vocabulary Exercise B
Choose appropriate words to fill in theblanks
supportive shy sociable
thoughtful trustworthy sincere
1. Myaunt has lots of fun at parties because she is so __________.
2. A goodfriend should be __________ and alwaystell the truth .
3. Myyoungest cousin isn’t very good at talking to new people. She is quite__________.
4. Theirmother is __________ and __________. She is a helpful person who understandsother people’s needs and problems.