1. After pondering this question on many occasions, I finally reach the opinion that is something worthy to do and I cannot skip it.
2. Although it is an admirable idea, ___ is not always a realistic option.
3. Nowadays, some may hold the opinion that ___ . However others have a negative attitude. As far as I am concerned, I agree that ___ .
4. When it comes to___ , we find comfort in the idea that___ .
5. Until recently, ___ was viewed as the prime argument. However people are taking a fresh look at it.
6. At first thought, it may seem to be an attractive idea, but it does not bear closer analysis when we find ___ .
7. Superficially, it seems to be a sound solution. But when carefully weighing it in the mind, we find that___ .
8. A scrutiny of these arguments would reveal how fallacious they are.
9. ___ , however, I do not think that this view can hold water.
10. To suggest that ___ is the most obvious kind of nonsense.
11. On the surface of it, this may seem to be a sound solution, but if thinking again, we would point out some drawbacks.
1. According to a recent survey, fourmillion people die each year from diseases linked to smoking。
2. The latest surveys show that quite afew children have unpleasant associations with homework。
3. No invention has received more praiseand abuse than Internet。
4. People seem to fail to take intoaccount the fact that education does not end with graduation。
5. An increasing number of people arebeginning to realize that education is not complete with graduation。
6. When it comes to education, themajority of people believe that education is a lifetime study。
7. Many experts point out that physicalexercise contributes directly to a person's physical fitness。
8. Propermeasures must be taken to limit the number of foreign tourists and the greatefforts should be made to protect local environment and history from theharmful effects of international tourism。
9. An increasing number of expertsbelieve that migrants will exert positive effects on construction of city.However, this opinion is now being questioned by more and more city residents,who complain that the migrants have brought many serious problems like crimeand prostitution。
10. Many city residents complain that itis so few buses in their city that they have to spend much more time waitingfor a bus, which is usually crowded with a large number of passengers。
11. There is no denying the fact that airpollution is an extremely serious problem: the city authorities should takestrong measures to deal with it。
12. An investigation shows that femaleworkers tend to have a favorable attitude toward retirement。
13. A proper part-time job does notoccupy students' too much time. In fact, it is unhealthy for them to spend allof time on their study. As an old saying goes: All work and no play makes Jacka dull boy。
14. Any government, which is blind to thispoint, may pay a heavy price。
15.Nowadays, many students always go intoraptures at the mere mention of the coming life of high school or college theywill begin. Unfortunately, for most young people, it is not pleasant experienceon their first day on campus。
16. In view of the seriousness of thisproblem, effective measures should be taken before things get worse。
17. The majority of students believe thatpart-time job will provide them with more opportunities to develop theirinterpersonal skills, which may put them in a favorable position in the futurejob markets。
18. It is indisputable that there aremillions of people who still have a miserable life and have to face the dangersof starvation and exposure。
19. Although this view is wildly held,this is little evidence that education can be obtained at any age and at anyplace。
20. No one can deny the fact that aperson's education is the most important aspect of his life。