1. I am a student studying in Wuhan University, and I major in Computer Science.
2. I chose my major because I thought it was popular, so it will be easier for me to find a job after graduation.
3. I came from Hubei province.
4. I love my hometown because there are a lot of places of interest and delicious food here.
5. The most famous attraction is Yellow Crane Tower. It was built hundreds of years ago besides the Yangtze River.
6. Every year millions of tourists visit the tower coming from different parts of China.
7. And the most welcomed snack is the hot dry noodle, even though some outlanders do not appreciate it at the beginning, they will love it finally.
8. My favourite season is definitely winter, because I was born in winter.
9. What's more, I can enjoy the beautiful view after snow while all the buildings and trees are covered by white snow.
10. The most important things is that I could enjoy the whole winter vacation and celebrate the Spring Festival with family.
11. Blue is my favourite, as it has the same colour with sky and ocean. Both of those are enormous.
12. When people are in bad mood, they can go to the wild field, lay down on the grass and look into the sky or drive a car to the beach to see the sea.
13. I believe they will feel much better when they are surrounded by the attractive natural beauty.
14. I watched a fantastic movie named "Brave Heart" when I was in the second year in college.
15. It presented a Scottish hero, "Wiliam Wallace" who led his people to fight for freedom.
16. Unfortunately, he was set up by his partner and executed at the end.
17. However, his last screaming invoked Scottish people and encouraged them to pick up his sword to defend their homeland and protect their citizens from the invasion of England.
18. In China, the most popular flower must be rose, as people believe that the rose stands for love.
19. The youth always give roses to their lovers to show how much they love each other.
20. As for me, Lily is the most meaningful flower, not only because it is beautiful and smells good, but also because it has a similar pronunciation with "Love each other forever" in Chinese.