1. ______________ is known as one of the most serious problems in today’s society. We can see it almost everywhere. As the graph depicts, ______________
2. From the cartoon, we can see that. It’s a forceful satire on the kind of _____________
3. From the first graph, we learn that ______________. According to the statistics shown in the second graph, we can see that _____________
4. This table shown us that ______________. The figures indicate that there is an inspiring tendency of ______________
5. What you first think of when seeing this cartoon might be that ______________. As a matter of fact, this cartoon reveals a typical social
6. According to the first graph, it can be seen that ______________, it can also be concluded from it that ______________
7. There is an interesting and instructive picture which goes like this: ______________
8. Nowadays there is a growing concern over ______________. Many people like ______________, while others are inclined to ______________
9. Nowadays, it is common to ______________. Many people like ______________ because ______________. Besides, ______________
10. ______________, just like many other things, are preferred by ______________. While being attacked by the idea that ______________, some people consider ______________. They point that ______________
11. Everything has two sides and ______________ is not an exception, it has both advantages and disadvantages
12. For years ______________ had been viewed as ______________. But people are taking a fresh look at it now.&G:
13. It has stipulated by the government that ______________. To this stipulation, many people respond actively because ______________
14. ______________ is a common occurrence in our daily life. Whatever we do, ______________ can’t be avoided
15. ______________ has become a hot topic among people, especially among the young, and heated debates are right on their way.
16. Recently, ______________ has become the focus of the society, and in this way.. People swarm to ______________
17. ______________ has been playing an increasingly important role in our day-to-day life. It has brought us a lot of benefits but created some serious problems as well.
18. Man is now facing a big problem-______________, which is becoming more and more serious. First, ______________ second, ______________
19. Nowadays more and more people are beginning to be aware of the seriousness of ______________
20. It is only during the last years that man has become generally aware that ______________
21. There is an old saying, ______________. It’s the experience of our forefathers, however, it is correct in many cases ever today.
22. The English proverb says, ______________. This is quite true because ______________
23. ______________ is now______________, and at the same time ______________. These two factors have caused ______________. Then what shall we do to solve ______________ in the face of such a situation
24. One of our ancient philosophers said, ______________. Chinese people have always been holding this idea to be one of their standards of morality.
25. One of the great early writers said that ______________. If this is true, the present situation should make us ponder over ______________
26. “Why do ______________?” Many people often ask questions like this
27. In recent years, there is a general tendency to ______________. According to a study, there is ______________. compared with ______________ last year. Why ______________?
28. According to a survey, there is a growing number of ______________. What brings this result? The main reason rests with.
29. Some people prefer to ______________. In their opinion, ______________. In addition, ______________. Nevertheless, nowadays, ______________ has become more and more common.
30. Today, there ______________, which have brought a lot of harms in our daily life. First, ______________ second, _______