东南西北：East/ west/south/ north
东南西北方位：eastern /western /southern /northern part
In 归属于: 例如北京市在我国的东面BJ is located in the east of China.
On 不属于,邻近：例如山东省在山西省的东面Shandong is located on the east of Shanxi.
To 不属于、不邻近：例如日本国在我国的东面Japan is located to the east of China.
改建: expand ---expansion; extend
加快了它的发展趋势脚步Accelerate its pace of development
A 被B所替代A is replaced by B
A 被改造成B A is transformed into B
A 消失了A disappears.
是原先规格的二倍Double the original size
是原先规格的三倍Triple the previous scale
是原先规格的一半half the previous size
1. 坐落于—be located/situated/sited：A newly-built pier was situated in the southeastern part of this island.
2. 有着—have: This village had a mere 100 homes in the year 1780.
3. 存有—there be: There is a large stretch of farming land in the east of the village.
4. 伴随状语—with: The first map depicts a rather small island, with some tropical vegetation scattered unregularly.
5. 伴随状语—词性标注：A north-south highway was paved 20 years later, connecting the existing main roads and therefore creating a brand new transport axis for this expanded village.
6. 倒装句—地址 be形容词 主语：At the southern end of the river was a wetland for birds, providing an ideal shelter for a large variety of species.
实战演练训练：下边的地图勾勒了Kinsley村子从1780到2000的发展趋势. The maps below show the development of Kinsley.
改变：The maps illustrate the fast expansion of a village named Kinsley across a span of 220 years from 1780 to 2000.
第一幅图：In 1780, 这一村子不大,只能100户别人. 村子的东面有一大片树林. 正中间有四个农场.村子的西面有一条河,从北流往南.
In 1780, this village was rather small with only 100 homes. There were a great number of woods in the east of the village. In the middle of the village were four farms. A river was located in the west of the village, running from north to south.
第二幅图： 80年之后, 居民总数翻番, 树林和农场递减. 河岸建了一座桥. 有一条路被建造,连接了住房和江河.
80 years later, the number of houses doubled to 200. By contrast, the number of woods and farms halved to their former figures. In addition, a brand new bridge was built over the river. A new road was constructed, connecting homes and the river.
The year 2000 witnessed a sudden rise in the number of homes, which more than doubled to 500. All the woods and farms disappeared. In addition, two schools and three sports fields were built in the southeast of the village, which was connected with homes by a new road. Along the bank of the river were some shops which were opened in this year. A new wetland for birds was constructed at the southern end of the river.