27.What does the author illustrate in the first paragraph?
describing the role of art museums in Australian culture
28. Contrast the old and new museums, the author criticized new ngv in what aspect?
architecture dosing elements more than art
29. What does the writer notice about the new museum?
the order of room are connected by salon
30. What should be done to keep NGV successful?
31. Grounds' design failed to recognize the importance of founders and performances In museums. --- F
32. Bellini’s New NGV neglect International museum design trends. --- F
33. Bellini's work on subsequent museum projects has been less successful than thaton NGV. --- NG
34. The gallery visitors go to temporary /exhibitions to the south, the first sequence of spaces for the permanent collection. --- T
35. Too much change may have negative the impact on it. --- NG
A. The museum program will lose its individuality
B. The museum will lose credibility
C. Will lose the museum' s independence
D. Will suffer its reputation
E. increase attendance in the future
F. People will be more willing to come here
G. more capability for increasing revenue
H. try to balance opposing and various demands
I. it is financial necessary
36. If a larger space in museum is available. --- F
37. If children are allowed to move freely in parts of the galleries. --- E
38. If too much emphasis is placed on the building industry. --- A
39. If there is over revenue on blockbusters overused. --- D
40. If museum want to continue to be successful. --- H