Task：The pie charts show the proportion of theenergy produced from different sources in a country between 1985 and 2003.
The pie charts present the change of thepercentage of the energy produced from various sources in a particular countryfrom 1985 to 2003.
It is clear that oil was the most dominantsources from which the energy was produced throughout the whole period,although it dropped from 52% in 1985 to 39%. Likewise, nuclear also declined,but much less significantly to 17%, becoming the third primary source fromwhich the energy was produced.
The percentage of natural gas, on the otherhand, witnessed the most noticeable increase during the period, rising from 13%in 1985 to 23% in 2003. Coal and other renewable resources, though whoseincrease was less marked, rising by 5% and 3% respectively.
Interestingly, the proportion of the energyproduced from the hydrogen remained stable in 1985 and 2003, making it theleast used sources from which the energy was produced.
Overall, oil, natural gas and nuclear stillconstitute a larger proportion of all the sources, while other three sources,namely coal, hydrogen and other renewable, are less used when producing theenergy.
上面的优秀范文很好地诠释了如何去“Summarize the information by selecting andreporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant”，也就是通过选择和报告主要特性来总结信息，并在相关的情况下进行比较。
1. the bar chart illustrates that..
2. the graph provides some interesting dataregarding..
3. as can be seen from the diagram, greatchanges have taken place in..
4. this table shows the changing proportionof A & B from...to..
5. the graph, presented in a pie chart, showsthe general trend in..
6. the graphs show a threefold increase inthe number of...
7. A decreased year by year while B increasedsteadily.
8. the situation reached a peak, a high pointat ...%
9. a considerable increase/decrease occurredfrom...to...
10. the difference between a and b lies in..