雅思口语 重要的技能 话题范文
I’ll talk about driving which I think is the most important skill I’ve ever learned. I guess the main reason as to why it’s so special is that it was a long life passion for me to see myself at the wheel driving at a fast speed and going where ever I fancied. What’s more, my father bought me a car when I got my driving license which is a great gift to me, both financially and sentimentally.
It is not a very difficult skill to learn but it requires some dedication, practice and concentration to learn. One can learn it in 7 days with few hours practice daily. But to become a really expert driver, someone needs to keep driving regularly for about a year in my opinion.
Someone interested to learn driving can contact to the local driving school and can get enrolled with the quick driving lessons they have. Alternatively, if someone has his/ her access to a car and can manage someone to teach him/her the driving; s/he can do it as well.
Tips for answering this cue card topic:
Every positive skill is important to the person who has it as it helps him/her doing things in a better way, getting things done quickly and establishing him/her to be bit different than other ordinary people. For this cue card you should be able to quickly think about a skill that you have. For people who have some short of special skills can easily pick that and start talking about it. But for people, who are not sure about their special skills, often get confused what to talk about. Following are some of the ideas that you can talk about to describe a skill you have:
1. Ability to swim: This is a special skill that would be handy when you need to journey on water road or work in a job which is related to water traveling related.
2. Electric work: This is another important skill that often becomes very helpful for people who can work on electronic devices.
3. Ability to sing, draw or dance: These three are kind of gifted skill that helps people to entertain others and show their extra ordinary skills on things that majority of people love.
4. Communication Skill: This is probably the most important skill for a recognized professional life and the better the communication skill, the better the career path. This communication skill also includes the ability of presenting things, arguments, language skill etc.
5. Writing Skill: This is another type of communication skill but is done through writing. This is also a very helpful skill for academic and professional life.
6. Technical skill: Any short of technical skill that someone has is considered to be helpful for career.
7. Designing and Computer Skill: Since computer, internet and designing have become important skills for today’s job market, these skills are also considered to be very important.
8. Leadership skill: This is also a very important skill for individual who has it. This is also a proven skill for the high level professionals.
9. Skills like cooking, sewing, fashion designing: These are also good skills and usually women have them more than men have them. These short of skills are helpful for personal and professional life.
10. Ability to drive different types of Vehicles: This is also a skill that can be very helpful in times of need.
Like the above list, you talk about anything that you consider as a skill and would be comfortable to talk about. For the first question, give the details of the skill you have and for the second questions, say that a skill can’t be always learned like leadership, singing. Some of the skills are inherited and over time with practice this gets even better. Some skills are strictly dependent on the effort and practice, like computer skill, swimming skill etc. None learn those skills from their genetics and though some are better than others on those skills, practice is the mantra for those skills.
For any skill you talk about, mention the hard work you have done to achieve it or to fine tune it. Mention some of the extraordinary efforts you have put to achieve it. Mention that with passions and practice this skill can be learned though it is very difficult.
Again for the third question “How can one learn it”, emphasize on the practice and passion it requires to learn it. Describe some of the steps that someone needs to go through to learn it. For the final question, why this skill is important to you, mention that hours of works it has saved you, how people appreciated you for this skill and also mention how this skill has made thing easier for you in your personal, academic/ professional life.
Similar Cue Card Topics:
1. Describe an important skill that you admire.
2. Describe a skill you would want to learn.
3. Describe a skill that someone in your family has.
4. Describe an important skill that one of your friends has.
5. Describe something important you know.
6. Describe something valuable you have learned from your parents.
7. Describe a skill that most of the people should have.
以上是小编为大家准备的“雅思口语 重要的技能 话题范文”的相关内容，希望为大家提供一些帮助，在这里小编预祝各位考生在雅思考试中顺利拿到自己的理想分数。