1)Doing some aerobics like jogging does good to your health.
2) I am afraid the time has come when i shall have to cut out my weekly game of squash- i am not as young as i was.
3) Many experts point out that physical exercises contribute directly to a person's physical fitness.
4) Taking exercises is closely related to health.
5) Since the examination is around the corner, i am compelled to give up doing sports.
6) By taking exercises, we can always stay healthy.
1) Q: How do you keep fit?
A1: i go to a fitness centre near my home nearly every day. i practice yoga and do aerobic dance under the instructor's guidance.
A2: i have no time to go to a gym regularly, but i do manage to do some exercises such asjogging or brisk walking. Sometimes i climb the stairs than using the lift to my office which is on the ninth floor.
2) Q: What are the benefits of doing sports?
A: First, doing sports, especially some aerobic sports, helps you get rid of the body fatigue. Besides, doing sports is the best way to relieve stress, because playing sports helps children develop interpresonal skills and team spirit. And more importantly, playing sports is a primary way for children to socialize with others.