1. Some people say job satisfaction is more important than job security, other think people cannot always expect enjoy in jobs, working permanently is more important. Discuss both and your view.
2. Recently years, more and more people choose to live by themselves, why? Is it positive or negative for the development of the society?
3. Machines have replaced physical work in many industries. Do you think the advantages outweigh the disadvantages?
4. Some people think young people should be required to have full time education until they are at least 18 years old. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
5. The government should control the amount of violence in films and on television order to decrease the level of violent crime in society. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
6. Many people aim to achieve the balance between their work and life. But few people achieve it. What are the cause of the problems? How to overcome it?
7. Human activities have negative effects on plant and animal species. Some people think it is too late to do anything. Some people believe that effective acts should be taken to improve this situation. Discuss both views and your opinion.
8. Some people believe that certain old buildings are more worthy of preservation than others. Which types of old buildings should be preserved? Do you think the advantages of preserving old buildings outweigh the disadvantages?
9. Some parents give their children everything that their children ask for or they want to do. Is this good for children? What could be consequences for these children when they grow up?
10. The increased use of technology in the workplace has made it easier for young people to get work and harder for old people. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
11. Research says more and more business training and business meeting taking place online. Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages?
12. Some people believe famous people’s support towards international aid organizations draws the attention to problems, while others think celebrities make the problems less important. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
13. Research into new types of medicine and treatments are essential for improve health and deal with diseases. Who do you think should fund these researches? Private companies, individuals or governments?
14. Some people claim that many things that children are taught at school are a waste of time. Other people argue that everything study at school are useful at some time. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
15. Some people think that the news media have much more influential in people’s lives and that this is a negative development. To what extent do you agree or disagree?