1. Do you write letters or emails?
2. Do you prefer to write letters by hand or use a computer?
3. What do you usually write about?
4. Who do you usually write to?
5. How do you feel when you receive a letter?
6. Do you think people will still write letters in the future?
1. Do you enjoy cooking?
2. Would you like to learn cooking?
3. Have you learned cooking before?
4. Is it difficult to cook Chinese food?
5. Have you cooked anything special?
1. How often do you buy shoes?
2. Have you bought shoes online?
3. What kind of shoes do you like?
4. Do you like nice shoes or comfortable shoes?
5. Do you have a favorite pair of shoes? / Would you buy shoes online in the future?
1. Is there anything being polluted in your hometown?
2. What are the common types of pollutions in the countryside?
3. What are the causes of those pollutions?
4. Have you ever done anything to help the environment?
1.How long can you remember your dream when you wake up?
2.Do you like hearing others dream?
3.Do you think dream will affect life?
4.Do you often have dreams at night?
1. Do you like science?
2. Are there many science museums in your hometown?
3. Did you like science classes when you were young?
4. How did you learn science at school?
5. Do you think children should have both art classes and science classes?
6. Do you think science is important to our society?
1.Where is your hometown?
2.What do you like about it?
3.What do you not like about it?
4.How often do you visit your hometown?
5.What’s the oldest part of your hometown?
6.Do many people visit your town?
7.Is there any way your hometown could be made better?
8.How has your hometown changed over the years?
9.Are there good transportation links to your town?
10.Would you recommend the town to people with children?
11.Is there much to do in your hometown?
12.What are the people like in your hometown?