1. Some people think that any money spent by the government in supporting artiest (such as painters, musicians and writers) is better than other more important things. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
2. As major cities around the world are growing fast and many problems occur. What are the problems that young people live in cities are caused by continued growth? What solutions do you suggest?
3. New parents should attend a parenting course to learn how to bring up their children well. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
4. The increased use of technology in the workplace has made it easier for young people to get work and harder for old people. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
5. Online shopping is now replacing shopping in store. Do you think it is positive or negative development?
6. The news media have become more influential in people’s lives, some people think it is a negative development. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
7. An increasing number of people change their career and place of residence several times in their lives. Is it a positive or negative development?
8. Some people believe that the country development benefits from the high-educated university students. However，some people think that the large amount of young people in university only leads to high unemployment graduates. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
9. Employers should give their staff at least a four-week holiday a year to make employees better at their jobs. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
10. New technologies have changed the way children spend their free time. Do you think the advantages outweigh the disadvantages?
11. Some people hold that we should spend amount of time and money on the protection of wild animals. Some people argue that they should be spent on human populations. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
12. People believe arts like painting and music does not directly improve the quality of life. Therefore they think government's money should be spent on other things. To what extend do you agree or disagree?
13. Many young people today know more about international pop and movie stars than about famous people in the history in their country. Why is this? What can be done to increase young people’s interest in famous people in the history of their country?
14. Full-time university students should spend a lot of time in studying, but also essential to be involved in other activities. To what extend do you agree or disagree?
15. Some working parents think child care centre can provide their children best care. While others think family members such as grandma will experience can give children best care. To what extent do you agree or disagree?