1. Do you like science?
2. Are there many science museums in your hometown?
3. Did you like science classes when you were young?
4. How did you learn science at school?
5. Do you think children should have both art classes and science classes?
6. Do you think science is important to our society?
1.Where is your hometown?
2.What do you like about it?
3.What do you not like about it?
4.How often do you visit your hometown?
5.What’s the oldest part of your hometown?
6.Do many people visit your town?
7.Is there any way your hometown could be made better?
8.How has your hometown changed over the years?
9.Are there good transportation links to your town?
10.Would you recommend the town to people with children?
11.Is there much to do in your hometown?
12.What are the people like in your hometown?
1.What’s the most popular means of transportation in your hometown?
2.How often do you take buses?
3.Can you compare the advantages of planes and trains?
4.Is driving to work popular in your country?
5.Do you think people will drive more in the future?
6.Would you ride bikes to work in the future?
7.What will become the most popular means of transportation in China?
8.Do you prefer public transportation or private transportation?
1.How often do you buy others gifts?
2.Do you like to send others expensive gifts?
3.What kind of gifts are popular in your country?
4.Why do people send gifts?
1.Do you like music?
2. What's your favorite kind of music?
3. What kind of music is popular in China?
4. Have you ever learned to play a musical instrument?
5. Which instrument do you prefer to learn, the piano or the violin?
6. Do you think it’s important for children to learn a musical instrument?