When you go shopping, do you prefer to pay for things in cash or by card? Why?
1. 要点提示：In cash/ by card. Describe the convenience or why you prefer this way.
2. 结构提示：To be honest, what I prefer is to pay in cash, because when I pay by card, it somewhat dulls the pain of paying. It’s more likely to be associated with free spending, which makes me spend more money. So I treat paying in cash as a psychological trick to help me spend less while I shop.
Do you ever save money to buy special things? Why or why not?
1. 要点提示：Describe the special things you bought, and tell him why you needed to save money to buy it.
2. 结构提示：Yes, I do. Sometimes I need to buy things as birthday gifts for my friends or family. But as a student, I don’t have a regular income, so the only way I can purchase a surprise for them is to save my pocket money. Actually I don’t feel good to do that, but I have no choice.
Would you ever take a job which had low pay? Why or why not?
1. 要点提示：Yes/ No. Money is not important. Interest or work experience matters.
2. 结构提示：I have to say I would, because I believe accumulating work experience is the most important thing after graduation, as long as the salary is enough for living. Also, I don’t think it’s easy to get a well-paid job without any work experience, so that’s why I have to say I would.
Would winning a lot of money make a big difference to your life? Why or why not?
1. 要点提示：Yes/ No. Describe why money is important and the changes money can bring.
2. 结构提示：Yes, I think it would. Making lots of money isn’t my life goal but actually it has a significant effect on my life. For example, I don’t think I can afford a big house without much money. Additionally, one of my dream is to travel the world with my family in my fifties, so money at that time is a must.