The examiner asks the candidate about him/herself, his/her home, work or studies and other familiar topic.
▪ What job would you like to have ten years from now? [Why?]
▪ How useful will English be for your future? [Why/Why not?]
▪ How much travelling do you hope to do in the future? [Why/Why not?]
▪ How do you think your life will change in the future? [Why/Why not?]
Describe a book that you enjoyed reading because you had to think a lot.
You should say:
▪ what this book was
▪ why you decided to read it
▪ hat reading this book made you think about and explain why you enjoyed reading this book.
You will have to talk about the topic for one to two minutes. You have one minute to think about what you are going to say.You can make some notes to help you if you wish.
Children and reading
What are the most popular types of children's books in your country?
What are the benefits of parents reading books to their children
Should parents always let children choose the books they read
How popular are electronic books are in your country?
What are the advantages of parents reading electronic books (compared to printed books)?
Will electronic books ever completely replace printed books in the future?