1. Some people believe that the governments have the duty to ensure its citizens to have a healthy diet, while others believe it is individuals' responsibility to care for their diet and health? Discuss both sides and give your opinion?
2. It is not necessary to travel to other palces to learn about the other culture. we can learn as much as from books, films and internet. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
3. Some people think that the amount of noise people make should be controlled strictly, while other say that people are free to make as much noise as they wish. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
4. It is possible for scientists and tourists to travel to remote natural environments, such as South Pole. Do you think the advantages of this development outweigh the disadvantages?
5. Human activities have negative effect on plants and animal species. Some people think it is too late to do anything about this problem. Other people believe that effective measures can be taken to improve this situation. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
6. The increase in the production of consumer goods results in damage to the natural environment. What are the causes of this? What can be done to solve this problem?
7. Many people believe that printed books are not good in this digital era, because computer can store more information, while others think printed books are still playing a significant role. Discuss both views and give your own ideas.
8. Television advertisements aim at children. What effects of this on children? Should TV advertisement be controlled?
9. Some people think that dangerous sports should be banned, but others think the people should have freedom to choose sports activities. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
10. Many museums and historical sites are mainly visited by tourists, not local people. Why? What can be done to attract local people?
11. Some working parents think child care centre can provide their children best care. While others think family members such as grandma will experience can give children best care. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
12. Older people who need employment have to compete with younger people. What problems will be caused? And what are the solutions?
13. These days，there is no need to go out for a live performance (show,concert)，because watching it at home on TV or computer screen is better. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
14. Some people say that everyone can create art, but others think only those who are talented or have special skills can create art. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
15. Some people believe that parents should take punishments for the crime of their children. To what extent do you agree or disagree?