1. Do you like the city you are living in now?
2. Which city have you been to recently?
3. Do you prefer the city or the countryside?
4. What kind of cities do you like?
5. Which city do you want to go to?
1. What do you know about paintings?
2. Have you learned drawing or painting?
3. Is it important to hang pictures at home?
4. What kind of paintings do you like?
5. If someone wants to draw a picture of you, will you agree?
1. Are public parks very important in China?
2. Are there many public gardens in China?
3. Do you think there are enough public gardens or parks in your hometown?
4. What do you think are the benefits of having gardens in the city?
5. Why do people who live in cities like public gardens?
Work or study
1. Why did you choose to study that subject?
2. Is it interesting?
3. What subjects are you studying?
4. Do you prefer to study in the mornings or in the afternoons?
5. Are you looking forward to working?
6. Do you like your subject?
7. What work do you do?
8. Why did you choose to do that type of work?
9. Do you miss being a student?
10. Do you like your job?