1. The most important thing of people's life is his or her work. Without a satisfying career, the life is meaningless. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
2. Some people believe young people should be free to choose his or her job, but others think they should be realistic and think about their future. Discuss and give your opinion.
3. Some people believe that studying in a college or university is the best way for students to prepare for their future career. Others think they should leave school as soon as possible to develop their career through work experience.
4. Some people think a rise in standard of living in a country only seems to benefit cities more than rural areas. What problems may those differences cause? How to reduce this problem?
5. As part of education, students should spend a period of time studying and living in a different country to learn language and culture. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
6. In some countries, the government has tried to reduce traffic. For instance, they immposed a congestion tax during the rush hour. Do you think this development is positive or negative?
7. Multicultural societies, where people of differentt ethnic groups live together, can bring more benefits than drawbacks to a country. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
8. When new towns are planned, it is important to build more public parks or sports facilities than shopping centers for people to spend their free time. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
9. The range and quality of food been improved with the development of technology and scientific advance. Some people think it is good and others think it is harmful. Discuss two sides and give your own opinion.
10. Some people argue that too much attention and too many resources are given to the protection of wild animals and birds. To what extent do you agree or disagree?