1. What’s (the name of) your hometown (again)?
2. Is that a big city or a small place?
3. Please describe your hometown a little.
4. How long have you lived there?
5. Do you like it?
6. Do you like living there?
7. What do you like (most) about your hometown?
8. Is there anything you dislike about it?
9. Do you think you will continue living there for a long time?
10. Do you plan to continue living there?
11. Where would you like to live?
1. Why did you choose that form of transport?
2. What form of transport do you usually use?
3. What vehicles (or what means of transport) do people in China most often choose to use?
4. What will become the most popular means of transportation in China?
5. What do you think of the transport situation in your hometown?
6. Would you say transport costs are high in your hometown?
7. How has the transport system in your hometown changed in the past few decades?
1. How often do you buy others gifts?
2. Do you like to send expensive gifts?
3. What kinds of gifts are popular in your country?
4. Why do people send gifts?
1. When do you listen to music?
2. How much time do you spend listening to music every day?
3. What kinds of music do you like to listen to?
4. What’s your favorite kind of music?
5. Have you ever been to a concert before?