1. What do you know about paintings?
2. Have you learned drawing or painting?
3. Is it important to hang pictures at home?
4. What kind of paintings do you like?
5. If someone wants to draw a picture of you, will you agree?
1. Are public parks very important in China?
2. Are there many public gardens in China?
3. Do you think there are enough public gardens or parks in your hometown?
4. What do you think are the benefits of having gardens in the city?
5. Why do people who live in cities like public gardens?
Work or study
1. Why did you choose to study that subject?
2. Is it interesting?
3. What subjects are you studying?
4. Do you prefer to study in the mornings or in the afternoons?
5. Are you looking forward to working?
6. Do you like your subject?
7. What work do you do?
8. Why did you choose to do that type of work?
9. Do you miss being a student?
10. Do you like your job?
Home (Your Accommodation)
1. Can you describe the place where you live?
2. How long have you lived there?
3. Who do you live with?
4. Do you plan to live there for a long time?
5. What is the difference between where you are living now and where you have lived in the past?
6. Do you prefer living in a house or a flat?
7. In the future, what type of place would you like to live in?
8. What kind of neighborhood/environment/surroundings/home would you like to live in?
9. What do you usually do in your house/flat/room?
10. Which room does your family spend most of the time in?
11. Which part of your home you like the most?
12. Are the transport facilities to your home very good?