雅思口语part1 music 参考答案及高分语料
你喜欢音乐吗？为社么喜欢/不喜欢。今天给大家带来雅思口语part1关于音乐的话题，我们来看看有哪些问题，应该如何作答。接下来请看智课雅思内容：雅思口语part1 music 参考答案及高分语料
1. Do you like music? Why / why not?
2. What kind of music do you listen to? Why?
3. Has the music that you listen to changed since you were young?
4. Do you think older and younger generations prefer different types of music?
5. Do you play any instruments?
6. Have you got any hobbies or interests?
1. Yes, I love to spend my leisure time listening music.
2. Well, there is no special category that I am following most. but for sure I have preference based on my mood. Normally I'm a huge fan of classical music with soft melodies. These are always refreshing my mind. During working alone like cooking, cleaning household staffs I listen to rock songs with high volume which brings a lot of energy.
To be honest there is no drastic changes. I noticed few mere changes for instance I have now more interest on English song which was never in my favorite list.
3. Of course I do. Logically people from different generation will have taste variation. Depending upon the maturity, music stars of their own age, impact of globalization as well as technological development in music industry will divide younger and older generation.
4. I’m a big fan of classical music … it doesn’t make me very popular with my children … their taste in music is completely different … they always want to listen to their favourite rock bands …
5. No I don’t … I’ve always wished I’d taken up a musical instrument … I’d love to be able to play the guitar … but I think I’m a bit tone deaf so perhaps I’d find it hard …
6. I’m really into live music … I go to a lot of music festivals … I think a live performance always sounds more exciting than a recorded version … as long as the performers can sing and play well of course …
1. a fan of music
2. at home, relaxing, travelling, leisure
3. mood savor, revitalize, recharge, mood recover, cheer me up
4. blue, stress, sense of accomplishment
5. all types, classical, country music, pop music, love music
6. as long as its good one, its fun
7. touches my heart, excitement
8. rhythm, lyrics, harmony, catchy tune, seductive melody, soothing
9. different tastes, getting popular, famous singer
10. I tried to learn
11. self-discipline, determination, passion
12. recorded, live music
13. MP3 player, mobile, computer
adoring fans: people who love a particular band or singer
background music: music that is played while something else is happening
a catchy tune: a song that is easy to remember and makes you want to sing it
classical music: music that is regarded as part of a long, formal tradition
to download tracks: to obtain music from the Internet
to have a great voice: to sing well
to go on tour: to go on a planned series of performances around a region or country
a huge following: a large number of fans
live music: music that is listened to while it is performed (not recorded)
live performance: (see live music)
a massive hit: a record that sells lots of copies
a music festival: music performances at a venue often over several days
musical talent: skilled at music
to be/sing out of tune: to not be in harmony/to sing the wrong notes
a piece of music: an item of music
to play by ear: to play without reading the musical notes
a pop group: a small group of people who play or sing pop music together
to read music: to understand and follow written musical notes
a rock band: a group of musicians that play rock music
to sing along to: to join in singing
a sing-song: to sing informally, often with other people
a slow number: a song with a slow tempo
to take up a musical instrument: to begin learning a musical instrument
taste in music: the music someone likes
to be tone deaf: to be unable to distinguish the different notes in music
以上为智课雅思内容：雅思口语part1 music 参考答案及高分语料，上面链接里还给大家准备了雅思口语新题库完整版【话题+范文】，供各位免费下载。预祝考生取得理想的雅思成绩。