1. What kinds of apps do you often use?
2. What kinds of apps would you like to have in the future?
3. What's the most popular app in your country?
4. What was the first app you used?
5. Do old people in your country like to use apps?
1. Why did you choose that form of transport?
2. What form of transport do you usually use?
3. What vehicles (or, what means of transport) do people in China most often choose to use?
4. What will become the most popular means of transportation in China?
5. What do you think of the transport situation in your hometown?
6. Would you say transport costs are high in your hometown?
7. How has the transport system in your hometown changed in the past few decades?
1. Are there many advertisements in your country?
2. Why do you think there are so many advertisements now?
3. How do you feel about advertisements?
4. Do you like advertisements?
5. What kind of advertisement do you like the most?
6. Do advertisements (ever) influence your choice about what to buy?
7. Where can we see advertisements?
8. What are the various places where we see advertisements?
9. Do you prefer advertisements on TV or those in magazines?
10. What do you think is the purpose of advertisements)?
11. What do you think about the developments in advertising in China today?