1. Hometown, What aspects do you like best in your hometown?
2. Major, What subject are you studying? / Why did you choose that (particular) school/university
3. Shopping, What types of clothes do you usually wear? / Do you like shopping for clothes?
4. Apartment/House(热门话题), Do you plan to move?/ Would you like to move to another place to live?
5. Trees (新题), Do you have a lot of trees in your hometown?
6. Music, Why do you think people like to have a painting in their homes?
7. Cooking, Who is a good cook in your family? / Have you ever thought about learning how to cook?
8. Reading(新题), Do you like reading? Where would you like to read? Do young people like reading?
9. Sky(新题), Do you like to watch the sky? How about stars? When would you like to watch the sky?
10. Clothes, What kind of clothes do you like? What’s your favourite colour?
Part 2 & Part 3
1. A famous person you would like to meet , What are the advantages/disadvantages of being famous? How to be a famous person?
2. A traffic jam you spent long time, What kinds of cars are more likely to meet traffic jams?
3. A happy family event, What are the differences between mom and dad in a Chinese family? Can parents treat boy and girl in different ways?
4. A time when you have to be friendly to someone you dislike, Why did you have to be friendly? What are the differences between bing polite and being friendly?
5. Someone you know who is a good cook, Do you think that students should learn how to cook?
6. A subject that you didn’t like before but now you like it, Will teacher bring about great influence on students’ interest in subjects?
7. A childhood toy, What are the differences between toys in the past and now? What kinds of toys are popular now?
8. A time when you helped a stranger, Do you have a lot of volunteers in China?
9. A vehicle you want to own, How did people travel in the past? What public transport would people use in the past?
10. A pleasant surprise, How do Chinese people show their happiness? How to be happy?