雅思阅读 英国灭绝草 答案
雅思阅读 英国灭绝草 答案!在雅思阅读备考中，考生如何结合有效的备考提升自己的阅读水平呢，为方便大家备考雅思阅读，小编为大家带来了雅思阅读 英国灭绝草
1. FALSE A段第一句：It's Britain's dodo, called interrupted brome because of its gappy seed-head, this unprepossessing grass was found nowhere else in the world. Sharped-eyed Victorian botanists were the first to notice it, .......... 题干中''head shaped like a sharp eye''与原文''gappy seed-head'' ''有缺口的种子穗'' 相矛盾。原文第二句有出现sharped-eyed, 但指的是维多利亚时代的植物学家目光敏锐，并非是对这种古老植物的描述。
2. TRUE A段最后两句：Even the seeds stored at the Cambridge University Botanic Garden as an insurance policy were dead, having been mistakenly kept at room temperature. Botanists mourned：a unique living entity was gone forever.
3. NOT GIVEN 全文从C段开始，陆续的段落中有出现跟Philip Smith相关联的信息，但并未涉及他自剑桥大学。
4. TRUE D段最后两句：As Smith points out, interrupted brome isn't particularly attractive and has no commercial value. But to a plant taxonomist, that's not what makes a plant interesting. 题干表述：燕麦草的重生归功于他的科学意义，而非表面上的审美价值和商业价值。
5. FALSE F段：English nature has inclued interrupted brome in its Species Recovery Programme, and it is on track to be reintroduced into the argricultural landscape, if friendly farmers can be found. ....the grass is neither pretty nor useful......The brome was probably never common enough to irritate farmers, but no one would value it today for its productivity or its nutitious qualities.从文段来看，英国自然协会将燕麦草的种子归入“物种恢复计划”中，但是否要引入农业种植是要基于农民的意愿。而文段末尾讲到，燕麦草并不能激发农民的兴趣，由此可见，引入农业种植不太可能。
6. TRUE J段:燕麦草的种子很难再土壤中存活很久，依据Smith表述，即使在今天已经锄好的地里撒下燕麦种子，它也很难存活。燕麦草与其他植物一起竞争生长使得重建今天改良的农作物田变得困难。题干与原文表述相符。
7. NOT GIVEN 原文未谈及媒体宣传的作用。
8. E C段：At first, Philip Smith was unaware that the scrawny pots of grass on his bench were all that remained of a uniquely British species......Then he whipped out two enormous pots of it. The extinct grass was very much alive.从G段可以得知，Philip Smith期初并没有意识到自己的那盆草正是英国唯一留下的燕麦草，而正是这盆草的存留，让本认为已经灭绝的燕麦草又重现于世。
9. C G段第三句：So close is the relationship that interrupted brome was originally deemed to be a mere variety of soft brome by the great Victorian taxonomist Professor Hackel.
10. A G段第四句：But in 1895, George Claridge Druce, ......decided that it deserved species status, and convinced the botanical world.
11. D J段第一句：Although the credit for the ''discovery'' of interrupted brome goes to a Miss A. M.Barnard, who collected the first specimens at Odsey, Beddfordshire, in 1849.
12. F H段第二句：According to agricultural historian Joan Thirsk,sainfoin and its friends made their first modest appearance in Britain in the early 1600s.
13. E D段第一句：It turned out that Smith had collected seedsfrom the brome's last refuge at Pampisford in 1963, shortly before the species disappeared from the wild altogether.
以上为雅思阅读 英国灭绝草 答案分享，希望对大家备考有帮助，在这里小编也预祝各位考生在雅思考试顺利拿到自己的理想分数。