1. The figure above shows the graph of a function f, defined by f(x)=|2x|+4 for all numbers x. For which of the following functions g defined for all numbers x does the graph of g intersect the graph of f ?
2. The figure above shows a circle with center C and radius 6. What is the sum of the areas of the two shaded regions?
1. Each employee of a certain company is in either Department X or Department Y, and there are more than twice as many employees in Department X as in Department Y. The average (arithmetic mean) salary is $25,000 for the employees in Department X and is $35,000 for the employees in Department Y. Which of the following amounts could be the average salary for all of the employees in the company?
Indicate all such amounts。
Answer: A and B
2. If f, g, and h are positive integers, f is a factor of g, and g is a factor of h, which of the following statements must be true?
Indicate all such statements。
f is a factor of g2
f is a factor of gh。
f is a factor of h-g
Answer: A, B, and C
2. A university admitted 100 students who transferred from other institutions. Of these students, 34 transferred from two-year community colleges, 25 transferred from private four-year institutions, and the rest transferred from public four-year institutions. If two different students are to be selected at random from the 100 students, what is the probability that both students selected will be students who transferred from two-year community colleges?
Give your answer as a fraction。
A. Quantity A is greater。
B. Quantity B is greater。
C. The two quantities are equal。
D. The relationship cannot be determined from the information given。
A symbol that appears more than once in a question has the same meaning throughout the question。