1. Three points in the coordinate system were given (4,5), (-2,-1) n (1,k) and all lie on the same line…
Col A: k
Col B: 2
2. A company sold a product for x dollars in 1990. The price of the product would increase by 2.5% every year. Which of the following expressions could be used to calculate the price of the product in the year 2000?
A. x * (25)^10
B. x * (0.25)^10
C. x * (1.25) ^ 10
D. x * (1.025)10
E. x * (0.125) ^ 10
3.There is a circular water fountain of Diameter 12m. The wall of the tank has a width of 2m. If the thickness of the fountain is 0.06m, what is the volume of the concrete used in constructing the tank? On a street, there are four houses which are to be painted. There is a choice of three colors, and one house will be painted with a single color. In how many ways can the houses be painted?
4. 3,1,4,2,3,1,4,2...... is a series in which 3,1,4,2 are repeated for every 4 terms then what is the product of the 67th,68th term?
5. n and k are positive numbers
col a: (3^n/ 5^k)^2
6. A B=1 and M T=2
A and M are positive and B and T are negative
Cola :A^2 B^2
Col b: M^2 N^2
7.The number of numbers that can be formed by the digits 1,2,3,4,3,2,1. the odd digits are at odd places is given by
8. The number of numbers that can be formed by the digits 1,2,3,4,3,2,1. the odd digits are at odd places is given by