1. Millions of people have to spend more time and energy on studying new
skills and technology so that they can keep a favorable position in job market.
成千上万的人们不得不花费更多的精力和时间学习新的技术和知识 ， 使得他们在就业市场能保持优势。
2. In the second place, there seem to be too many people without job and not enough job position.
3. According to a recent survey, a growing number of people express a
strong desire to take another job or spend more time on their job in order to get more money to support their family.
根据最近的一项调查 ， 越来越多的人表达了想从事另外的工作或加班以赚取更多的钱来补贴家用的强烈愿望。
4. From what has been discussed above, I am fully convinced that the leisure life-style is undergoing a decline with the progress of modern society, it is not necessary a bad thing.
5. The problem of international tourism has caused wide public concern over the recent years.
6. Many people believe that international tourism produce positive effects
on economic growth and local government should be encouraged to promote international tourism.
7. But what these people fail to see is that international tourism may bring
about a disastrous impact on our environment and local history.
8. As for me, I'm firmly convinced that the number of foreign tourists should be limited, for the following reasons:
9. There is a growing tendency for parents to ask their children to accept extra educational programs over the recent years.
10. In addition, in order to attract tourists, a lot of artificial facilities have
been built, which have certain unfavorable effects on the environment.
11. For lack of distinct culture, some places will not attract tourists any more.
Consequently, the fast rise in number of foreign tourists may eventually lead to the decline of local tourism.
12. This phenomenon has caused wide public concern in many places of world.
13. Many parents believe that additional educational activities enjoy obvious
advantage. By extra studies, they maintain, their children are able to obtain many kinds of practical skills and useful knowledge, which will put them in a beneficial position in the future job markets when they grow up.
14. In the first place, extra studies bring about unhealthy impacts on physical
growth of children. Educational experts point out that, it is equally important to take some sport activities instead of extra studies when children have spent the whole day in a boring classroom.
15. Children are undergoing fast physical development; lack of physical
exercise may produce disastrous influence on their later life.
16. In the second place, from psychological aspect, the majority of children
seem to tend to have an unfavorable attitude toward additional educational
17. It is hard to imagine a student focusing their energy on textbook while
other children are playing.
18. Moreover, children will have less time to play and communicate with their peers due to extra studies, consequently, it is difficult to develop and cultivate their character and interpersonal skills. They may become more solitary and even suffer from certain mental illness.
19. Any parents should place considerable emphasis on their children to keep the balance between play and study. As an old saying goes: All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
20. From what has been discussed above, we may safely draw the conclusion
that, although extra studies indeed enjoy many obvious advantages, its
disadvantages shouldn't be ignored and far outweigh its advantages. It is absurd to force children to take extra studies after school.